All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.09Trending at £10.48
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.26
- £14.44Trending at £16.14
- £5.60Trending at £5.77
About this product
- DescriptionCost and Value Management in Projects provides practicing managers with a thorough understanding of the various dimensions of cost and value in projects, along with the factors that impact them, and the managerial approaches that would be most effective for achieving cost efficiency and value optimization.
- Author BiographyRay R. Venkataraman, PhD, is Associate Professor of Management at the Sam and Irene Black School of Business, Penn State Erie. He previously taught at DePaul University and Northern Illinois University, where he received the Ideal Industries Award for Excellence in Business Teaching. His scholarly articles have appeared in several top-tier journals. Jeffrey K. Pinto is Andrew Morrow and Elizabeth Lee Black Chair in Management of Technology in the Black School of Business, Penn State Erie. Professor Pinto is the coauthor, with Peter Morris, of The Wiley Guides to the Management of Projects series, as well as the author or editor of twenty other books and more than 100 scientific papers.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Pinto,Ray R. Venkataraman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.