All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop shop for background and current thinking on the development and uses of rates of return on capital Completely revised for this highly anticipated fifth edition, Cost of Capital contains expanded materials on estimating the basic building blocks of the cost of equity capital, the risk-free rate, and equity risk premium.
- Author BiographyShannon P. Pratt, CFA, FASA, ARM, MCBA, CM&AA, referred to as the father of business valuations, is the author of several bestselling Wiley business valuation books and a sought-after speaker at business valuation industry conferences. He is the managing owner of Shannon Pratt Valuations, Inc., and has served as supervisory analyst for over 3,000 business valuation engagements in forty years and as an expert witness in numerous state and federal courts on contested business valuations. Dr. Pratt is co-author of the upcoming Lawyer s Guide to Cost of Capital. Roger J. Grabowski is managing director of Duff & Phelps LLC. Roger has testified in court as an expert witness on the value of closely held businesses and business interests, matters of solvency, valuation, and amortization of intangible assets, and other valuation issues. He testified in the Northern Trust case, the first U.S. Tax Court decision that adopted the discounted cash flow method to value the stock of a closely held business with the discount rate based on the capital asset pricing model. Grabowski authors the annual Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report and is co-author of the upcoming 2014 Valuation Handbook:Guide to Cost of Capital and co-author of the upcoming Lawyer s Guide to Cost of Capital.
- Author(s)Roger J. Grabowski,Shannon P. Pratt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Foreword byRichard A. Brealey
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.