CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £7.26Trending at £9.78
- £6.69Trending at £8.02
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how the arid climate and religious traditions have impacted casual and festive clothing in this desert country.
- Author BiographyCath Senker is an experienced writer of books for young children. Her books include Letters from Around the World: Saudi Arabia .
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCostume Around the World
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, sidebars, glossary, further information, index
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.