CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £4.08Trending at £5.94
- £20.90Trending at £30.40
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £2.50Trending at £3.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling and award-winning author Gunn comes a poignant novel about a woman who must care for her ill and elderly father, hoping to mend both his health and their relationship. In the many hours she spends beside her father, Erin finds a treasure hidden in the darkness. She reaches out and, at long last, receives the gift of healing.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn is the author of more than seventy novels, which have sold more than 4 million copies worldwide, including three Christy Award winners and a Gold Medallion Award finalist.
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Weight231 g
- Width141 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Pagination261 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.