All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerimenopause can occur in women aged 35-50. This book explains the changes that the body undergoes and helps the reader make informed choices about the range of traditional and natural therapies available. It also gives advice on the diet, exercise and vitamins that can help combat the symptoms.
- Author BiographyDr Steven Goldstein is Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at New York University's School of Medicine and Laurie Ashner, the author of When Parents Love too Much, Resonance and When is Enough, Enough? is an internationally published writer, teacher and psychotherapist.
- Author(s)Laurie Ashner,Steven R. Goldstein
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- Weight275 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- simbarb5718 May, 2017by
Could it be Perimenopause?
Had this book before a few years back. Recommended for a friend.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.06
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.