All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early seventies, when he was just 20 years old, David Cassidy achieved the sort of teen idol fame that is rarely seen. He was mobbed everywhere he went. This work is an account of those mindblowing days of stardom in which being David Cassidy played second fiddle to being Keith Partridge.
- Author BiographyIn the autumn of 1970, after a brief acting career on Broadway and with various guest appearances on American TV shows,'The Partridge Family' catapulted David Cassidy to fame. Aged just 20, his face was on the cover of every teenage magazine. He became aninternational pop star. In 1974, his exhausting schedule took its toll on the quality of his life. David retiredbut has, since the 1990s, regularly appeared in and producedmusicals in the States, and toured live - with Donny Osmond -to appreciative audiences, particularly in the UK. He is happily married with one son.
- Author(s)David Cassidy
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/04/2008
- Content Note8pp b&w and 8pp colour photos
- Weight751 g
- Width161 mm
- Height34 mm
- Spine240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- susanleopard122 Jun, 2016by
I was suddenly young again!!
A good, honest, warts and all autobiography by a Seventies Super Star. An easy read without being simple. It took the reader back in time to the Sixties and Seventies. Showed a young man struggling with his childhood upbringing with being a child from celebrity parents along with his forthcoming puberty. He battled his parents divorce and his consequent mothers remarriage and having a Step Father.. All this was happening when he was going through the normal phrase of growing up. He was honest with his description of partaking in Drugs, Sex and Drink. The reader was taken through his early breaks in show business, first as an actor and then a singer. The struggles of finding truthful friends and honest managers and promoters. An enjoyable read with a lot of surprises along the way.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.08
- £13.80Trending at £20.47
- £17.38Trending at £22.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.77
- £13.77Trending at £19.05
- £13.69Trending at £18.69
- £13.23Trending at £19.05