All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized around the progressive developmental stages - from childhood through to older age, the authors identify, chapter by chapter, the issues which counseling interventions can address at each developmental stage.
- Author BiographyCindy L. Juntunen is a professor in the Department of Counseling Psychology & Community Services at the University of North Dakota. She received her PhD from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1994. Juntunen's research and training interests include vocational psychology, rural mental and behavioral health, supervision, and ethics. She has been an active member in the Society of Counseling Psychology (SCP, Division 17), particularly on the Council of Counseling Psychology Training Programs (CCPTP). She also served on the Health Service Psychology Education Collaborative (HSPEC)-an American Psychological Association (APA) task force that examined concerns related to education and training for the professional practice of psychology. Jonathan P. Schwartz is associate dean of graduate studies at the College of Education at the University of Houston. He was previously associate dean of research and head of the Counseling and Educational Psychology Department at New Mexico State University. He is the past president of Division 51, Psychology of Men and Masculinity, of the American Psychological Association (APA); the past chair of the Division 17 Prevention Section; and an executive board member of the Council of Counseling Psychology Training Programs (CCPTP). Schwartz has published in the areas of men and masculinity, prevention, and intimate violence. He was named in 2010 the fourth most productive scholar in the Psychology of Men and Masculinity and has had grants supporting his work. Schwartz was awarded the 2008 Researcher of the Year Award from Division 51 (Psychological Study of Men and Masculinity) of the APA and received the 2011 Fritz and Linn Kuder Early Career Scientist/Practitioner Award from the APA Division of Counseling Psychology. Schwartz was recently named a fellow of Division 17, Society of Counseling Psychology, of the APA.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCindy L. Juntunen,Jonathan P. Schwartz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.