Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Jane Goodman,Mary L. Anderson,Nancy K. Schlossberg
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight482 g
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Author BiographyMary L. Anderson, PhD, LPC, NCC, is an assistant professor in the Department of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology at Western Michigan University. She is active in professional organizations, both at the state and national levels. She has served in leadership positions, including co-president of the Michigan Association of Counselor Education and Supervision. Dr. Anderson's publications include prior editions of this text, and book chapters in Evans, K, et al (2002), Synthesizing Family, Career and Culture, ACA; Tyson, et al (2004), Critical Incidents in Group Counseling, ACA; and Barletta, et al (2009), Practice of Supervision, ACA. ||Jane Goodman, PhD, is Professor Emerita of counseling in the Department of Counseling, School of Education and Human Services Education, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan. She was the 2001-2002 president of the American Counseling Association, 2005-2006 chair of the American Counseling Association Foundation, and 1994-1995 president of the National Career Development Association. Dr. Goodman is a Fellow of the National Career Development Association. Her awards include the Distinguished Service Award from the Michigan Counseling Association, Group Worker of the Year Award from the Michigan Association for Specialists in Group Work, and Champion of Career Development from the Michigan Career Development Association. Her publishing vitae include over 50 listings.|Nancy K. Schlossberg, EdD, is Professor Emerita at the University of Maryland, College Park, in the Department of Counseling and Personnel Services, College of Education, and Director of the Center of Human Services Development. Dr. Schlossberg served as a Senior Fellow at ACEs Center on Adult Learning and was past president of ACA. She has received numerous awards and honors, including Fellow of three divisions of the American Psychological Association (APA), Fellow of the Gerontological Association, the 1983 APA G. Stanley Hall Lecturer on Adult Development, and Distinguished Scholar at the University of Maryland (1983). She was named as one of the Eminent Women in Psychology by the APA and listed in Who's Who of American Women in 1993. In addition, Dr. Schlossberg has received highest honors and awards from the following national organizations: The National Career Development Association, the American College Personnel Association, the National Association for Women in Education, and the American Society for Training and Development. In September 2009, the Nancy K. Schlossberg Library and Conference Room was established at the University of Maryland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.