All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £9.96Trending at £11.01
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
- £33.52Trending at £42.10
About this product
- Author(s)Bruce R. Fretz,Charles J. Gelso,Elizabeth Nutt Williams
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Author BiographyCharles J. Gelso is Emeritus Professor Department of Psychology University of Maryland USA. He has published widely in the area of the therapeutic relationship in psychotherapy and the research training environment in graduate education.His most recent books have been The Real Relationship in Psychotherapy: The Hidden Foundation of Change (APA 2011) and Countertransference and the Therapist's Inner Experience: Perils and Possibilities (with Jeffrey A. Hayes Erlbaum 2007). He has been Editor of Psychotherapy and the Journal of Counseling Psychology and has been given major awards in the field.Elizabeth Nutt Williams is Professor of Psychology and Dean of the Core Curriculum at St. Mary's College of Maryland USA a public liberal arts honors college. Her most recent book The Oxford Handbook of Feminist Multicultural Counseling Psychology (with Carol Enns 2012) reflects her long-standing interest in the intersections of feminist and multicultural theories and their applications to counseling practice. She has received awards for her teaching as well as for her scholarship in psychotherapy process research from the Society for Psychotherapy Research and from APA Division (Psychotherapy). She has served as President of APA Division 29 as Newsletter Editor and Chair of the Section for the Advancement of Women for the Society of Counseling Psychology and on numerous editorial boards (including Psychotherapy Psychotherapy Research Psychology of Women Quarterly and The Counseling Psychologist).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.