All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows us how to use biblical truth to change minds, hearts, and lives. This book includes topics such as: anger; adultery fear; phobias alcohol; drug abuse guilt; grief codependency; cults rejection; rape depression; divorce self-worth; and suicide.
- Author BiographyJune Hunt is the founder of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling ministry that provides numerous resources for people seeking help. She hosts a live, two-hour call-in counseling program called Hope in the Night, and is the author of Counseling Through Your Bible Handbook and How to Handle Your Emotions.
- Author(s)June Hunt
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.94
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.