All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow with a new companion website that provides training materials and handouts on a range of topics and with two new chapters on contemporary contexts and the use of technology this book continues to be the definitive guide to counselling adolescents.
- Author BiographyKATHRYN GELDARD, PhD, is a lecturer and counsellor supervisor in the School of Psychology and Counselling at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane, Australia. Her research interests include adolescent peer counselling and counselling effectiveness as perceived by the adolescent client in the QUT Psychology and Counselling Clinic. Kathryn is currently conducting research with Australian Aboriginal adolescents with regard to developing a culturally sensitive peer support program in a regional community. She is the author of a number of textbooks on counselling and has several years experience in supervising and training counsellors. David Geldard has an international reputation as a counselling psychologist and for his work in counselling children and their families. Rebecca Yin Foo is an educational and developmental psychologist who specialises in working with children and families.
- Author(s)David Geldard,Kathryn Geldard,Rebecca Yin Foo
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.