CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for practitioners, trainers and student counselors who are interested in the experience of aging and old age. It offers practical advice on how to develop an approach to counseling which is both age-affirmative and thoroughly in tune with the needs of older clients.
- Author BiographyAnn Orbach is a retired psychotherapist with twenty five years experience in private practice. She is the founder of SAGE (Senior Age) Counselling Service and continues to chair its executive committee.
- Author(s)Ann Orbach
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.