All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is a step by step practical guide to counselling skills for trainees and practitioners. It presents key skills clearly and concisely.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod is Professor Emeritus of Counselling at the University of Abertay Dundee, UK. He has a national and international reputation within the field of counselling and psychotherapy, and is author of bestselling book An Introduction to Counselling (5th edition, Open University Press, 2013). Julia McLeod is a Lecturer in Counselling at the University of Abertay Dundee, UK. She is an experienced counsellor and trainer, and has a special interest in the role of counselling for people with long-term health conditions.
- Author(s)John McLeod,Julia McLeod
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.