All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £33.47Was:£34.99Free postage
- £32.52Was:£34.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition is a step by step practical guide to counselling skills for trainees and practitioners. It presents key skills clearly and concisely.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod is Professor Emeritus of Counselling at the University of Abertay Dundee, UK. He has a national and international reputation within the field of counselling and psychotherapy, and is author of bestselling book An Introduction to Counselling (5th edition, Open University Press, 2013). Julia McLeod is a Lecturer in Counselling at the University of Abertay Dundee, UK. She is an experienced counsellor and trainer, and has a special interest in the role of counselling for people with long-term health conditions.
- Author(s)John McLeod,Julia McLeod
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.