Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £68.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDietitians need to use advanced communication skills as well as technical expertise in order to assess clients' needs, identify their problems and help them to manage their diet and lifestyle. The ability to develop a helping relationship is fundamental to achieving a mutually satisfactory dietetic interview.
- Author BiographyJudy Gable had a career in dietetics before training as a counsellor and has trained dietitians in communication skills for many years. She currently works as an accredited counsellor in primary care.
- Author(s)Judy Gable
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight460 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.