All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and enlarged edition of Counselling: A Skills Approach . New material includes a chapter on family counselling and expanded treatments of consultation and supervision. This book should be of interest to trainees in counselling and related fields.
- Author(s)Anne Munro,Bob Manthei,John Small
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- master5310312 Apr, 2017by
Counselling Skills Book
This book is very helpful with my studying, thank you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.