CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of Working with the Elderly and their Carers, this new edition pursues an in depth understanding of therapy with older people. A wide range of clinical material and 3 new chapters draw on developments in psychodynamic theory and the author's experience to offer valuable insights for trainees and experienced practitioners.
- Author BiographyPAUL TERRY is a lecturer in Counselling at Birkbeck College, University of London. He has taught psychodynamic counselling for many years at the same time whilst practising as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and a Specialty Lead for Older People in the NHS.
- Author(s)Paul Terry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight242 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.