Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.87
- £5.10Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on normative family problems, such as birth or leaving home; problems which distort normative expectations, such as divorce and step-parenting; and those that are produced by the unexpected, such as accidents or chronic illnesses.
- Author BiographyEddy Street has a background in clinical and counselling psychology and his professional activity has principally been in child-focused services. He is employed as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the NHS in the Cardiff area. His counselling and therapy practice involves working with individuals, couples, families and staff groups.
- Author(s)Eddy Street
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/1994
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleTherapy in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.