All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionMaps out how to therapeutically treat sufferers of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) using a cognitive behavioural approach to treatment. Covering the spectrum of post-traumatic states, this book outlines a range of techniques for counselling clients who have suffered major trauma.
- Author BiographyMichael J Scott is a Consultant Psychologist specialising in the assessment and treatment of trauma and practising in Liverpool. This is his ninth text book and his books have included the Simply Effective CBT series and a self-help book for trauma victims and their friends and family, Moving On After Trauma. He taught CBT for 15 years at the University of Manchester and was External Examiner for the MSc in Cognitive and Behaviuoural Psychotherapies at the University of Chester. He is currently External Examiner at the Sheffield Hallam University.
- Author(s)Michael J. Scott,Stephen G. Stradling
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2006
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleTherapy in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.