All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical explanation of a theory and method of counselling which can be used in any therapeutic relationship. This book presents a comprehensive, succinct and practical overview of Reality Therapy and also contains ideas which can be used by parents, spouses, partners, children, family for more satisfying relationships.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Wubbolding EdD, LPCC, BCC, is an internationally known teacher, author and practitioner of Reality Therapy. John Brickell DC is Director of the Centre for Reality Therapy (UK) and a senior faculty member of the European Association for Reality Therapy (EART) and the William Glasser International (WGI) organisation.
- Author(s)Robert Wubbolding
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.