All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intense, illuminating collection of poems, Sandra Beasley examines how intimacy is lost and gained during our travels.
- Author BiographySandra Beasley is the author of I Was the Jukebox, winner of the Barnard Women Poets Prize, and Theories of Falling, winner of the New Issues Poetry Prize, as well as the memoir Don't Kill the Birthday Girl: Tales from an Allergic Life. She received a 2015 National Endowment for the Arts fellowship. She serves on the faculty with the low-residency MFA program at the University of Tampa, and lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Sandra Beasley
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight240 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.