All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA controversial tour de force. Weisman seeks to answer a fundamental question - how do we manage the global population without destroying the planet?
- Author BiographyAlan Weisman is the author of several books, including The World Without Us, an international bestseller translated into thirty-four languages, a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award and winner of the Wenjin Book Prize of the National Library of China. His work has been selected for many anthologies, including The Best American Science Writing. An award-winning journalist, his reports have appeared in Harper's, the New York Times Magazine, The Atlantic, Discover, Vanity Fair, Wilson Quarterly, Mother Jones and Orion, and on NPR. A former contributing editor to the Los Angeles Times Magazine, he is a senior producer for Homelands Productions. He lives in western Massachusetts.
- PrizesWinner of Paris Book Festival: General Non-Fiction 2013 (UK).
- Author(s)Alan Weisman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight374 g
- Width174 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Read byAdam Grupper
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1020
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.