All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest contribution to one of the most distinguished and important series in political thought in the world.
- Author BiographyPierre Rosanvallon is Professor and Chair of modern and contemporary political history at the College de France. Arthur Goldhammer, a translator specializing in French history, literature, philosophy, and social science, has translated more than a hundred works by many of France's most noted authors. He is on the editorial board of the journal French Politics, Culture and Society and in 1996 was named Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Minister of Culture.
- Author(s)Arthur Goldhammer,Pierre Rosanvallon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Seeley Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.