All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA manual for security professionals that teaches secret methods counterespionage experts have been using for years to protect business information. It includes the names of the foreign countries that are conducting espionage against American business and helps protect your proprietary business information and reduce liability risk.
- Author(s)Peter Pitorri
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/05/1998
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.