All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom gated communities to Heaven's Gate, the idea and practice of community in America has not only declined but mutated. This text examines the counterfeit community in America from a number of perspectives revealing that building a genuine community means no quick fixes.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Freie is associate professor of political science at Le Moyne College.
- Author(s)John F. Freie
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.