Countering Counterfeit Trade: Illicit Market Insights, Best-Practice Strategies, and Management Toolbox by Thorsten Staake, Elgar Fleisch (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £87.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £65.15Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the insights required to effectively respond to counterfeit trade. It constitutes a unique combination of in-depth insights into the counterfeit market, best-practice strategies, novel management tools, and product protection technologies.
- Author(s)Elgar Fleisch,Thorsten Staake
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note18 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 232 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.