All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Foley presents the first in-depth comparative analysis of counterterrorist operations in two leading liberal democracies.
- Author BiographyFrank Foley is a Garcia Pelayo Research Fellow at the Centre for Political and Constitutional Studies in Madrid and a Visiting Research Fellow in the Department of War Studies at King's College London. He has also been a postdoctoral fellow at the Department of War Studies and at Stanford University's Center for International Security and Co-operation. Dr Foley has conducted field research on counterterrorist agencies and policies in Britain, France and the United States and in 2010 he received a 'Terrorism Research Award' from the US National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism. He has presented his research to security practitioners, including British and French counterterrorist officials and Department of Defense staff at the Pentagon in Washington DC.
- Author(s)Frank Foley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.