CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of 'postmodern counternarratives' are developed as a frame for exploring the politics of media, technology and education within everyday struggles for human identities and loyalties.
- Author Biographybooks include Fugitive Cultures (Routledge, 1996), Between Borders (with Peter McLaren, Routledge, 1993) and Disturbing Pleasures (Routledge, 1994). Colin Lankshear is Associate Professor and Research Coordinator in the School of Language and Literacy Education at Queensland University of Technology. His books include Literacy, Schooling and Revolution. Peter McLaren is Professor in the Department of Education at the University of California, Los Angeles. His books include Schooling as a Ritual Performance (Routledge, 1993) and Critical Pedagogy and Predatory Culture (Routledge, 1994). Michael Peters is Senior Lecturer in Education at Auckland University and the editor of Education and the Postmodern Condition.
- Author(s)Colin Lankshear,Henry A. Giroux,Michael Peters,Peter McLaren
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.