All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the intellectual and bureaucratic challenges that intelligence analysts disrupting terrorist and insurgent finances encounter. Each chapter uses analytic methods via a case study drawn from the real experiences of intelligence analysts deployed to Iraq and/or Afghanistan to support live military operations.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Blum is an operations research analyst for the U.S. Air Force serving as a civilian member of the Air Staff. He received his PhD in management science and engineering from Stanford University. J. Edward Conway is a senior manager for a multinational advisory firm, where he focuses on corporate intelligence. A former analyst for the U.S. Department of Defense, he received his PhD in international relations from the University of St Andrews in Scotland.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 Tables, unspecified; 7 Charts
- Weight467 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Blum,J. Edward Conway
- Foreword byDavid D. McKiernan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.