All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking to work by William Bradford, Anne Bradstreet, Richard Ligon, Mary Rowlandson, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and others, Counting Bodies explores the imaginative, personal, and narrative writings that performed the cultural work of normalizing the enumeration of bodies.
- Author BiographyMolly Farrell is Assistant Professor of English at The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Molly Farrell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note26 illus.
- Weight468 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.