All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon Transport's Country Buses provided services in the outer London area and part of the Home Counties extending to an approximate 25 mile radius from central London. This book tells the story of Country Buses from the origins of the Country area in the early 1920s until the end of 1949.
- Author(s)Laurie Akehurst
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.