Country Studies in Entrepreneurship: A Historical Perspective by Palgrave USA (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.15Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionCombines a comparison of seven national experiences, spanning three continents. This work includes chapters, written by specialists, that combine historical archive-based work and synthetic theoretic surveys, reflecting the state and directions in research in the study of entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyFRANCO AMATORI Associate Professor of Economic History, Universita Bocconi, Italy HARTMUT BERGHOFF Director, Institut fur Wirtschafts - und Sozialgeschichte, Universitat Gottingen, Germany GEORGE BITROS Professor, Athens University of Economics, Greece HUBERT BONIN Professor of Contemporary Economic History, Institut d'etudes politiques de Bordeaux, Universite Montesquieu Bordeaux IV, France RAJ BROWN Reader in Asia Pacific Business Expertise, Royal Holloway School of Management, University of London, UK ROY CHURCH Professor of Economic and Social History, University of East Anglia, UK ANDREA COLLI Assistant Professor of Economic History, Universita Bocconi, Italy WILL HAUSMAN Chancellor Professor of Economics, The College of William and Mary, USA ANASTASSIOS KARAYIANNIS Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Piraeus, Greece
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIoanna Pepelasis Minoglou,Youssef Cassis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.