Country of Writing: Travel Writing and New Zealand by Lydia Wevers (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.83+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 22 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the spectrum of travellers and their writing about New Zealand across the 19th century, which saw vast changes in the ease, affordability and motivation for travelling. It studies a range of writers working in a variety of styles, and places their work in literary context.
- Author BiographyDr. Lydia Wevers, the director of the Stout Research Centre, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, edited Travelling to New Zealand: An Oxford Anthology, Anne Noble: States of Grace, and Goodbye to Romance: Stories by Australian and New Zealand Women 1930s-1980s.
- Author(s)Lydia Wevers
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Content Note40 illustrations, bibliog , index
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.