All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdward Luttwak's shocking 1968 handbook showed, step-by-step, how governments could be overthrown and inspired anti-coup precautions around the world. In addition to these instructions, his revised handbook offers a new way of looking at political power-one that considers the vulnerability of stable democracies after prolonged economic distress.
- Author BiographyEdward N. Luttwak serves or has served as a contractor for the Office of Net Assessment of the U.S. Department of Defense and for the U.S. armed forces, and as a consultant to the U.S. National Security Council, the White House Chief of Staff, and several allied governments.
- Author(s)Edward N. Luttwak
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.