CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with practical examples, this book examines all issues experienced by couples including sexual difficulties, infidelity, violence and abuse.
- Author BiographyMartin Payne is an independent counsellor working mainly in GP surgeries. During his previous career in Further and Adult Education he found his work was increasingly focussed on assisting students who were experiencing problems in their lives. He trained in counselling at Colchester Institute of Higher Education and gained their Diploma in Counselling. He has completed Intensive Training in Narrative Therapy with Michael White in Adelaide, South Australia, and is the author of Narrative Therapy: an Introduction for Counsellors (Sage Publications: Second edition, 2006).
- Author(s)Martin Payne
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.