Couple Therapy: Dramas of Love and Sex: Dramas of Love and Sex by Chris Radley, Barbara Bloomfield (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.31+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.31Trending at £9.04
- £9.15Trending at £10.08
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.01
- £8.63Trending at £11.99
- £14.46Trending at £17.24
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis graphic novel, with extra therapist's notes, allows you to sit in as three fictional couples enter the counselling room.
- Author BiographyBarbara Bloomfield is a Couples and Family Counsellor and Supervisor with Relate. She is also a former newspaper journalist, BBC radio reporter, producer and an author of several books including The Relate Guide to Finding Love. Chris Radley provides all the illustrations in this book. He is a freelance creative consultant working principally with over-seas development and UK social needs charities, undertaking a wide range of assignments from political cartooning to charity fundraising.
- Author(s)Barbara Bloomfield,Chris Radley
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight0 g
- Width188 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.