All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.07
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionInterpretation of IR and Raman Spectra provides the fundamentals of interpreting IR and Raman spectra of complex molecules primarily organic molecules. Examinations of theory provide a basis for predicting functional group frequency location in new molecular structures.
- Author BiographyDana W. Mayo is the Charles Weston Pickard Research Professor of Chemistry at Bowdoin College. Foil A. Miller is Professor Emeritus and former director of the Spectroscopy Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh. Robert W. Hannah is the former director of research for the Instrument Group at Perkin-Elmer.
- Author(s)Dana W. Mayo,Foil A. Miller,Robert W. Hannah
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1004 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.