All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionIsrael's military court system, a centerpiece of Israel's apparatus of control in the West Bank and Gaza since 1967, has prosecuted hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. This book offers a look at an institution that lies both figuratively and literally at the center of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Author BiographyLisa Hajjar is Associate Professor in the Law and Society Program at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)L. Hajjar
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.