Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
- £8.08Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study shows the impact of the ICTY on Bosnian society and its role in translating international law in domestic contexts.
- Author BiographyLara J. Nettelfield is a Lecturer in International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London. Prior to joining Royal Holloway, she taught at the University of Exeter and Columbia University in New York City. She has published in the International Journal of Transitional Justice and the Canadian International Council's International Journal. She has worked for the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP), the NATO Parliamentary Assembly (NATO PA) and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), in addition to nongovernmental organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Nettelfield's writing has also appeared in the Los Angeles Times, the Globe and Mail and the Vancouver Sun. Her research has been funded by Fulbright Hays, the German Marshall Fund, the Social Science Research Council (SSRC), the International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), the American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS, and Columbia University's Harriman Institute. She holds a Ph.D. from Columbia University and an A.B. from the University of California, Berkeley. Courting Democracy in Bosnia and Herzegovina won the 2011 Marshall Shulman Book Prize of the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES).
- PrizesWinner of Marshall Shulman Book Prize, Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies 2011.
- Author(s)Lara J. Nettelfield
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 1 map 12 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.