Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a wide-ranging examination of the lived experience of intimate stalking victimization. It explores how it feels and what it means to be stalked by a former intimate, and how this situation creates dilemmas for victims and their advocates.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Dunn, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Dunn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.