All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries the court was the crucial site where expanding Eurasian states and empires met and made sense of one another. Richly illustrated, Courtly Encounters provides a fresh cross-cultural perspective on early modern Islam, Counter-Reformation Catholicism, Protestantism, and a newly emergent Hindu sphere.
- Author BiographySanjay Subrahmanyam is Professor and Doshi Chair of Indian History at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sanjay Subrahmanyam
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note18 halftones, 3 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.