All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionComparing the intersection of political forces and legal practices in the US, England, France, Germany and Japan, this work investigates the functioning of constitutional courts in each country, and how ordinary citizens and large corporations use the courts.
- Author BiographyHerbert Jacob is professor of political science and urban affairs and policy research at Northwestern University. Erhard Blankenburg is professor in the Law Faculty at the Free University of Amsterdam. Herbert M. Kritzer is professor of political science and law at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Doris Marie Provine is professor of political science at Syracuse University. Joseph Sanders is professor of law at the University of Houston Law Center.
- Author(s)Doris Marie Provine,Erhard Blankenburg,Herbert Jacob,Herbert M. Kritzer,Joseph Sanders,etc.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note15 figures
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.