All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.25Trending at £9.99
- £6.30Trending at £9.00
- £30.41Trending at £32.43
- £14.99Trending at £15.69
- £25.45Trending at £26.05
- £297.81Trending at £372.37
- £38.74Trending at £43.15
About this product
- DescriptionA critical analysis of the use of comparative and foreign law by courts across the globe, this book provides an inclusive, coherent, and practical analysis of comparative reasoning in the forensic process.
- Author BiographyMads Andenas is Professor at the University of Oslo, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London, and Visiting Fellow at the Institute of European and Comparative Law, University of Oxford. He is the UN Special Rapporteur on Arbitrary Detention and the chair of the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention. He was the Director of the Centre of European Law, King's College, University of London, between 1992 and 1999 and the Director of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law between 1999 and 2005. Duncan Fairgrieve is Senior Fellow in Comparative Law at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law, London, and Professeur Associe at Universite de Paris Dauphine. He holds degrees from Oxford, London, and Paris. He has published widely in the field of comparative law in English and French. He practices as an avocat at the Paris Bar and as a Barrister at One Crown Office Row, London.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1472 g
- Width181 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byDuncan Fairgrieve,Mads Andenas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.