All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.28
- £21.21Trending at £21.50
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £2.98Trending at £5.96
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £30.64Trending at £32.49
- £11.53Trending at £12.72
About this product
- DescriptionCourts and Consociations examines power-sharing agreements, their legitimacy, and their compatibility with human rights law. Providing a clear, accessible introduction to the political science and human rights law on the issue, the book is an invaluable guide to all those engaged with transitional justice, peace agreements, and human rights.
- Author BiographyChristopher McCrudden FBA is Professor of Human Rights and Equality Law at Queen's University, Belfast; Leverhulme Major Research Fellow (2011-14), and William W Cook Global Professor of Law at the University of Michigan Law School. A Fellow of the British Academy, he is the author of numerous titles, including Buying Social Justice (OUP, 2007). Brendan O'Leary is the Lauder Professor of Political Science, University of Pennsylvania, Professor of Political Science, Queen's University Belfast, and former Senior Advisor on Power-sharing in the Standby Team of the Mediation Support Unit of the United Nations.
- Author(s)Brendan O'Leary,Christopher McCrudden
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight456 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.