CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionGives insight into the operations of the courts, this work demonstrates the use of 'social sciences' in analyzing a legal problem. It is of interest to the lawyer, anthropologist, psychiatrist, and philosopher.
- Author BiographyJerome Frank was distinguished as a lawyer, chairman of the SEC, federal judge, and writer.
- Author(s)Jerome Frank
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1973
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.