All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the techniques that define couture sewing. It helps sewers of various skill levels with an interest in fashion sewing learn the basics for skirts and sleeves, pockets and jackets, evening gowns and more, as well as, how to apply the techniques.
- Author BiographyClaire Shaeffer is an acclaimed couture designer and recognised expert in the history of fashion. She gives twice-yearly workshops to a select few and has published many books on the topic of couture techniques including the first edition of Couture Sewing Techniques 9781561584970, which has sold more than 80,000 copies.
- Author(s)Claire B. Shaeffer
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 275 illustrations, 200 photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- chris_pics11 May, 2017by
Recommended reading for anyone wishing to improve their dressmaking techniques to get that expert finish. Interesting reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.