All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn the skills and techniques of sewing designer quality fashions and creating one of a kind, custom fitted pieces that have shape, strength and beauty. This title guides readers through the characteristics that separate basic sewing from couture such as a custom fit, handwork and quality construction.
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is an amateur seamstress and book acquisition editor at Fox Chapel Publishing. Fox Chapel Publishing crafts information for a hands on world. With over 350 backlist titles, two magazines and over 35 new books each year; Fox Chapel specialises in educating and inspiring crafters working in a variety of mediums including sewing, woodworking and others.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations & diagrams
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPeg Couch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.