Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionForty years after the legendary overland travels of Oregon pioneers in the 1840s, Lucy Clark Allen wrote, the excitement continues . Economic hard times in Minnesota sent Allen and her husband to Montana in hopes of evading the droughts, grasshoppers, and failed crops that had plagued their farm.
- Author BiographyKenneth L. Holmes was a professor of history at Western Oregon State College. He edited and compiled Covered Wagon Women, drawing on archives and private sources. Elliott West is a professor of history at the University of Arkansas. His works include The Saloon on the Rocky Mountain Mining Frontier, also available in a Bison Books edition.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight318 g
- Edited byKenneth L. Holmes
- Introduction byElliott West
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.