All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lost classic by Joseph Heywood, beloved author of mysteries set among fisherman and hunters. Reissued and featuring brand new material since the original edition, this collection of essays and fishing tales helps readers understand the extent of Heywood's passion for the sport, and revel in his own admission: he rarely catches any!
- Author BiographyJoseph Heywood is the author of The Snowfly, Covered Waters, The Berkut, Taxi Dancer, The Domino Conspiracy, the nine Grady Service Mysteries, Hard Ground: Woods Cop Stories, Harder Ground, and Red Jacket and Mountains of the Misbegotten (Lute Bapcat Mysteries). Featuring Grady Service, a contemporary detective in the Upper Peninsula for Michigan's Department of Natural Resources, and Lute Bapcat, a Rough Rider turned Michigan game warden in the 1910s, Heywood's mystery series have earned the author cult status among lovers of the outdoors, law enforcement officials, and mystery devotees. Heywood lives in Portage, Michigan. Visit the author's web site at josephheywood.com.
- Author(s)Joseph Heywood
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.