All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading practical guide for anyone working in covert investigation, presenting clear and concise guidance to ensure that applications for covert investigations are made only in appropriate circumstances and are then undertaken with the utmost integrity.
- Author BiographyClive Harfield is Adjunct Fellow at Griffith University, Australia, and specialist advisor on law and justice reform to the governments of Australia and Papua New Guinea. As a Detective Inspector he previously served with the National Crime Squad, and was a BCU Intelligence and Covert Operations Manager for Warwickshire Police. Karen Harfield is First Assistant Secretary (Intelligence) with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Australia. She has previously served with the Australian Crime Commission, with HM Inspectorate of Constabulary, as Head of Intelligence for Warwickshire Police, and in the National Crime Squad.
- Author(s)Clive Harfield,Karen Harfield
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Practical Policing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.